a night in the lonesome october

Monday, September 13, 2004

come with me

I was going to write something flippant and meaningless, but now I don't feel like it. He always does that to me. I called Denmark today (yes, the entire country). I talked to a couple of people I know. I could picture the place, the smells, the feel of a near-empty sleep-inn. And here I am. On the other end of the line. How I miss heated Mafia sessions and hands of outrageous MOW. Candlelit worship nights, Kulhuse, chilly bike rides, sleep-overs. Baking cookies and sharing them, trading massages, late night adventures. I will always have a relationship with God. It's the other relationships I miss. Some things I don't miss. But I miss you.

I'm not so sad. But I don't want to forget.

Why is this lump in my throat?

she said it at 10:42 PM


her guestbook

++++++

Comments:
you know, you need to change your layout so a mac can get the comment section. what's up with this... ;) so... miss mafia. i played for the first time this year!!! oh yeah... so then this first year comes up to me, and goes "nolan how come i don't see you very often" WHAT!!! mr cave monkey... oh no... not this year, i looked at her at proceded to tell her that actually this year i have been around more than ever. maybe cause it's all girls that here than i may not always be there right next to them... ;) actually i am around more... hopefully she sees that soon enough... miss ya jarles. cemetery walks will always be remembered.
 
Post a Comment

Mandie Stacker Danielle Krystle Rebec Nicky-sue Kasper Aj Brittny Karin Erin Lise Aaron Oldenburg FabFive Rachael Noelle Erika Jesse
06/04 07/04 08/04 09/04 10/04 11/04 01/05 02/05 03/05