a night in the lonesome october

Monday, August 09, 2004

circles

How is it that my soul longs for something of which I cannot dream? Something inside senses that there's more, but for my dreams it's out of reach. I look in the wrong places? Sometimes I fear reality. There must be more. The Bible grounds me, keeps me in the present. But where is there room for dreaming? I'm afraid of overwhelming, never-ending practicality, and of dreaming and forgetting to live today. Does the process never end? It's always been out of grasp. Somehow, what is is never enough. I want more.

Of what?

she said it at 4:38 PM


her guestbook

++++++

Comments:
i miss you. send me your address. i'll write you a letter. like, paper and pen, legitimate and tangible. really.
 
Post a Comment

Mandie Stacker Danielle Krystle Rebec Nicky-sue Kasper Aj Brittny Karin Erin Lise Aaron Oldenburg FabFive Rachael Noelle Erika Jesse
06/04 07/04 08/04 09/04 10/04 11/04 01/05 02/05 03/05