a night in the lonesome october

Friday, August 06, 2004

canoe trip

Some conversations between 16 year old Natalie and 9 year old Kahli...

This first is about whether or not eating a poisonous spider would harm you:
Natalie: You have so much stomach acid, that if you swallowed a spider, it wouldn't hurt. Like, if you took out your stomach and put it on the kitchen table, it'd eat a hole right through the table.
Kahli [after thinking about it for a moment]: Why would I want to do that?

Kahli: OW! Why did you do that?!
Natalie: Well, I just had this temptation to bite you. [grins] So I did!

***

"When you're happy, the whole world's New York" - Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
I know, I know, disown me for watching it, but in my defense I'll say that was the only intelligent line of the entire film. However, Kahli's delight with it made the watching altogether worthwhile.

she said it at 3:32 PM


her guestbook

++++++

Comments: Post a Comment

Mandie Stacker Danielle Krystle Rebec Nicky-sue Kasper Aj Brittny Karin Erin Lise Aaron Oldenburg FabFive Rachael Noelle Erika Jesse
06/04 07/04 08/04 09/04 10/04 11/04 01/05 02/05 03/05