a night in the lonesome october

Thursday, July 08, 2004

i've still got sand in my shoes

But I'm home now (if that's what this is)
And things still look the same
I think I'll leave it to tomorrow to unpack
Try to forget for one more night
That I'm back in my flat on the road
Where the cars never stop going through the night
To a life where I can't watch sunset
I don't have time...

OK, that's not exactly accurate. It's not that I don't have time, it's that I don't have a car, and it's that there's no place to see the sunset, there's so many trees.

Got back to Philly and now I suddenly feel so lonesome and isolated. From friends galore to *poof*... all by myself and thinking of you.

Maybe I'd change the site's title to 'lonesome July' instead of October, if it sounded as good. But it doesn't.

she said it at 4:48 PM


her guestbook

++++++

Comments:
i sent a letter to your SD address, because thats a retarded thing to do. and ive done it. it wasnt an important letter, but an awesome one. so maybe, someday, it'll find its way to you.
hey, i love you. lonesome sucks...unless its 'despair.com', and then its darkly funny. but really, i think youre fantastic. you can do anything, even PA.
 
Boredom
Friday night
I’m home
No surprise
If I can
I’ll talk with you
I mean, that is
If you want me to
 
Post a Comment

Mandie Stacker Danielle Krystle Rebec Nicky-sue Kasper Aj Brittny Karin Erin Lise Aaron Oldenburg FabFive Rachael Noelle Erika Jesse
06/04 07/04 08/04 09/04 10/04 11/04 01/05 02/05 03/05