a night in the lonesome october

Monday, July 05, 2004

great gain

There's no place else I'd rather be right now.

I love being able to say that. I remember saying it when I got to Mexico in March, too. It's been so great seeing the old faces, catching up with people I haven't seen for one and two years. Brought back from the past, but there will always be a connection, because of both Denmark and Master's.

Too much sun, a lot of laughing, pictures, ice cream, catching up. Happy 4th.
Happy it is.
I hope I'm ok going back...

I will be. I always am.

she said it at 10:15 PM


her guestbook

++++++

Comments: Post a Comment

Mandie Stacker Danielle Krystle Rebec Nicky-sue Kasper Aj Brittny Karin Erin Lise Aaron Oldenburg FabFive Rachael Noelle Erika Jesse
06/04 07/04 08/04 09/04 10/04 11/04 01/05 02/05 03/05