a night in the lonesome october

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Sorry I haven't written...I don't have a lot of time here, yet. I don't want to be the nanny that's always on the computer. It's going alright. I like my family here. The dad said a lot of things during the first day...taunts, sarcastic but not cruel, about religion and what I believe and the Bible and stuff. Testing me. Seeing how I'd react. I found him surprised that a homeschooled Christian from South Dakota could be so "open minded and liberal", in his words.

I pray for them a lot. I think I'll love them. Just won't always be easy.
Love seldom is.


she said it at 3:21 PM


her guestbook

++++++

Comments:
my love for pizza is really easy. like, i eat it...and its eaten by me, demanding nothing...i never have to change or do anything for the pizza...dont have to prove my love...its selfish and one-sided and easy.
i just wanted to discount your theory. sorry.
trying to keep it light around here. i love you.
 
Post a Comment

Mandie Stacker Danielle Krystle Rebec Nicky-sue Kasper Aj Brittny Karin Erin Lise Aaron Oldenburg FabFive Rachael Noelle Erika Jesse
06/04 07/04 08/04 09/04 10/04 11/04 01/05 02/05 03/05