a night in the lonesome october

Sunday, June 27, 2004

glass darkly

At the end of the weekend at my relatives, I don't want to go back to the family I work for. Instead of love, I feel...repulsion, in a small degree. That's so wrong...my heart is not like Jesus's if I can't love them. I want to always be able to love people, especially the ones God specifically brings into my life.

But it does make me appreciate the atmosphere of Christian fellowship. I may not agree with all Christians or churches, but comparatively speaking, I am grateful.

Darkness makes the light shine brighter.

Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.

she said it at 3:27 PM


her guestbook

++++++

Comments:
im sorry that i dont leave you comments as often as i should. i look at your page almost every day...i really love reading what you write. insightful girl, i miss your mind. looking ahead to next year makes me miss the last one even more. youre fantastic.
 
Post a Comment

Mandie Stacker Danielle Krystle Rebec Nicky-sue Kasper Aj Brittny Karin Erin Lise Aaron Oldenburg FabFive Rachael Noelle Erika Jesse
06/04 07/04 08/04 09/04 10/04 11/04 01/05 02/05 03/05